Novacor GmbH was founded in 2001 and is today 100% owned by its CEO and owner, Hans Peter Maier. For more than 15 years, Novacor has been active as a trading company in the international trade of goods and services between Europe, America and Asia. The business model was adapted in 2018 as a result of a repositioning with a consistent focus on international export project financing. The owner's over 30 years of successful experience in the field of export project financing, project engineering and project management of international projects, will form the future strategic orientation.
Hans Peter Maier - CEO and Entrepreneur
with international expertise and track record
Hans Peter Maier is CEO and owner of Novacor GmbH. Born in Switzerland, he is a proven leader with international professional experience. As a business economist / BBA, he holds an MBA from the University of Chicago (Booth). Hans Peter Maier has worked for large listed companies as well as international family companies and has gained intensive business experience over the last decades. He has held various management positions as CEO and Mangaging Director with a management range of up to 300 employees. He has headed challenging projects in the areas of business development, construction and expansion projects, restructuring and turnarounds. He was a member of various boards of directors in Switzerland and abroad.
He has proven international expertise in export finance, project management & engineering and during his many years of service at ABB, he was involved in the negotiation and realisation of international large-scale projects.
Hans Peter Maier has a professional and international network of project and financing specialists. It has been created through many years of cooperation in international project management and is constantly being expanded on an international and technical level. The main objective is to offer the customer an optimised financing option.
• Preparation of international export project financings
• Drafting of contract set-up and supply contracts
• Project Engineering and Project Management
• Analysis, conception and implementation management
• Focus on core competence, restructuring and turnaround
• Business Analysis, Mergers & Acquisitions and Portfolio Management
• Pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical trading
• Hospital and health care
• Medical technology and medical devices
• Cosmetics industry
• Automotive and construction industry
• Food industry as well as flavors and aromas
• Machine and apparatus industry as well as industrial automation
• Energy, electrical and electronics industry